Monday 9 September 2013

Classic restoration

I found a tutorial I was working through last year and decided it was worth playing around with and putting up, I'll try and post some colour versions in time, but for now here are some images of where I am so far. 


This was an inking an lining tutorial I found in Computer Arts Magazine involving a VW camper but I decided to put my own spin on it and work with a ford capri. I liked the basic lining and the blacked out version below.


It does need some work, but it was a fun little exercise and i'm getting a better and better grasp of Illustrator as I go. on another note here's a screenshot of something else I'm currently working on in flash. 
So far it's just a rough test based off some old bar doodles but i think it's worth cleaning up and showing off, I can't wait to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment